Welcome to springs.co.uk the website of Springtech Ltd, the operator of this website. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Springtech Ltd. Registered address: Unit 1 Fairview Industrial Estate, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 1RY. Registered Company Number: 915764
Springtech Ltd offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated herein.
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. The structure, design and content of this website are subject to modification at any time, at our discretion and without notice. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our website.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, can be held responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or timelier sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we are in no way liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available from this website meet your own specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Springtech, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide additional sources of information. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices, any complaints, concerns or questions regarding third-party websites should be directed to the third-party.
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms & Conditions of Use, you are prohibited from using the website or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international and/or national regulations, rules or laws (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the website or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the website or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the website or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions of Use. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of the website following changes to the Terms & Conditions of Use constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Any questions regarding the Terms & Conditions of Use should be sent to email@example.com