Springtech is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
For the purposes of compliance:
- Data Controller: Springtech Ltd of Unit 1, Fairview Industrial Estate, Beech Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 1RY.
- Registered Company Number: 915764
GDPR and DPA May 2018
Our company, and this website, complies with the Data Protection Act 1998, and already complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (effective from 25 May 2018). We will update this policy respectively after the completion of the UK’s exit from the European Union.
Cookies & I.P Addresses
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small file placed on the drive of your computer or device, which enables a website to identify a user as they navigate around the website.
We may collect information about your computer or device, including where available, your I.P address, operating system and browser type, for the purpose of system administration and to report aggregate data to our advertisers (this is statistical data about our users’ browsing activities, actions and patterns, and does not identify an individual user).
What data we gather
We may collect the following data from you:
- Name, job title, contact information including email address
- Demographic information i.e. postcode
- Website usage data and any other information you provide while completing forms on springs.co.uk (including subscriptions to our services)
We may also ask for additional information, should you report a problem with our website.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys for research purposes (participation is voluntary). Details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to, traffic, location and other communication data, may be stored.
Uses made from the Data
We may use cookie files to:
- Analyse web traffic, using an analytics package to aggregate usage data, estimate audience size and improve our website content, design, functions and structure.
- Store information about your preferences, and to permit us to customise the presentation of information on our site according to individual interests.
- Speed-up your searches and present content from our website in the most effective manner.
- To recognise you when you return to our website.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have given prior consent to be contacted for such purposes.
- Test content on our website, for example: showing different content to different groups of users dependent on the patterns of usage of our website.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- Compliance with any applicable regulation, legal process or government request
Where your data is stored
Although we make every effort to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our website, therefore any such transmission is at your own risk.
Disclosure of your data
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, including our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act (1985).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we buy/sell any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer/seller of such business or assets
- If Springtech Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal data held about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Controlling your data
Any changes made to this policy in the future will be posted on this page, if you wish to receive a copy of our latest policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions, comments or requests regarding this policy should be addressed to email@example.com.
You have the right to request us not to collect or process your personal data for marketing purposes at any time. Where we intend to collect and process data for marketing purposes, this will be clearly identified and you will be asked to check a box:
- OPT-IN to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post
- OPT-IN to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post
If you have previously agreed to your personal information being used for marketing purposes, and wish to withdraw your agreement, you may contact us at any time:
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- POST: Springtech Ltd, 1 Fairview Industrial Estate, Beech Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 1RY.
Social Media Policy
Our company adheres to a Social Media Policy to ensure we conduct ourselves accordingly online. While we may have official profiles on social media platforms, it is advised that users review the authenticity of accounts before engaging and sharing information on social media profiles. Users are informed to conduct themselves appropriately when engaging with us on Social Media.
Our website features sharing buttons for our various social media platforms, which allow the user to share content online directly from our webpages onto their social media profiles – this is done at the users’ own discretion.
Further information about the Social Media platforms we use and their privacy policies can be found via the appropriate links below: